Dallas Air Conditioning Maintenance, Service and Repair
We Work on All Makes and Models
Stay ahead of the heat!
The best time to have your air conditioning system serviced is before the cooling season begins – or before any problems develop.
We work on all makes and models. Integrity Air Conditioning technicians are licensed and certified to repair, service and maintain all air conditioner makes and models.
Call 972-270-1244 Today!
Our A/C experts keep your comfort level high and cooling costs low
Staying cool indoors when it is hot outside is a luxury that’s easy to take for granted. Your air conditioning system is designed to provide comfort, but it needs proper maintenance.
Schedule A/C system service before the cooling season begins, or before you detect problems with your air conditioning system. This will keep your cooling system running at peak efficiency for longer.
If your home or business is in Dallas, Irving, Plano, Frisco, Garland, Richardson, Mesquite, Rockwall, Wylie, Sachse, Forney, Sunnyvale, Waxahachie or surrounding areas – contact us to schedule an appointment for air conditioning repairs or maintenance.
Integrity A/C Cooling Tune Up Process
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Check volts/amps on meters
- Inspect and check safeties and controls
- Check for air leaks around indoor equipment
- Inspect Indoor blower and motor
- Check blower speed and airflow
- Check temperature differential
- Clean or replace existing filter
(filter to be provided by client)
- Check refrigerant
- Inspect condensate pad
12. Inspect indoor evaporator coils
13. Clean outdoor coils
14. Check contacts and relays
15. Check run and start capacitors
16. Check operation and condition of compressor
17. Check operation of thermostat
18. Inspect visible ductwork
19. Lubricate as needed
20. Inform customer of findings and recommendations
Air Conditioning Repair – Done Right.
Integrity A/C Professionals not only diagnose HVAC problems, we fix them – once and for all.
If your air conditioner requires more than just the regular maintenance, the Integrity Air Conditioning team of certified service technicians can help. Our experts will fix any issues before they become costly problems.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. Our techs do not work on commission.
- We will attempt to fix your A/C – even if it means sourcing older parts.
- If a new air conditioning system replacement is needed – we carefully evaluate your home or commercial facility. One size does not fit all!
- We recommend the best A/C system options for your space – and your budget.
Call us at 972-270-1244 to set up an appointment.
A/C Maintenance for Air Conditioner Efficiency
Many of the problems that occur with central air conditioning systems are caused by dirt, dust and debris.
When you call an Integrity Air Conditioning technician to perform basic maintenance on your system, our techs pay particular attention to parts of your system that will get dirty over time.
- Air filter replacement. Heating and cooling systems rely on air filters to remove dust, pollen and other particulates from the air. This is so that dirt deposits do not form on the evaporator coil or get circulated throughout the house. Each air handler unit in your system will have its own air filter. Some HVAC system air filters are reusable, while others must be replaced when they get dirty. We can tell you which type of filter you have, confirm that the correct size is being used, and show you how to replace or clean the filter.
- Coil cleaning. A central air conditioning system has an evaporator coil located inside each air handler, and a condenser coil located outdoors. Each coil contains a long, serpentine run of copper tubing, covered by aluminum fins that promote good heat exchange. Dirt that collects on coils and fins can reduce your system’s cooling capacity by 30%, forcing your A/C system to work longer and harder. Because A/C coils are tricky to clean (and prone to damage), it’s best to have coils professionally cleaned by us.
- Condensate drain cleaning & clearing. In addition to cooling your interior air, your A/C system also removes excess humidity from the air. Water condenses out of the air and needs to drain outside; or to an interior drain. Part of regular A/C system service should include cleaning the condensate drain and making sure there are no clogs or obstructions that might cause backups.
- Duct sealing and duct insulation. Has your ductwork system been checked for leaks or undergone leak-sealing improvements? If not, consider having this work done by Integrity Air Conditioning. Leaky ductwork can diminish the performance of forced-air heating or cooling by as much as 40%. If some of your ducts are located in unconditioned spaces like crawl spaces and attics, also consider having these ducts insulated to improve efficiency.
Integrity Air Conditioning: We HONESTLY CARE For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality.
Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Since 1999, Integrity Air Conditioning is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential ac and heating and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced heating and air conditioning techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
• Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
• Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
• Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
• 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
• VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
• Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
• Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
• Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
• Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; and can create hot and cold spots.
• Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.