Integrity A/C Dallas HVAC Services
Custom Commercial HVAC Solutions
Integrity Air Conditioning was in Dallas last week installing a custom ventilation solution for a commercial HVAC system.
Problem: New printing machine vents to inside of building, causing indoor air quality issues.
Solution: Installed a 5″ vent stack for new printing machine; vented through the roof. Cap, collar and flashing installed outside; roof sealed.
This project involved placement of the vent pipe in the printing machine. Then connecting the pipe to the 20′ tall roof; and sealing the vent on the roof top.
The business owners can now look forward to well functioning and properly vented printing machine; and excellent indoor air quality on the production floor. Win, win!
Just another exciting day at Integrity Air Conditioning – keeping the Dallas area comfortably cool, warm and well ventilated with good indoor air quality – one home and business at a time!
Why is Indoor Air Quality Important?
Indoor air quality is a major concern to businesses, building managers, tenants and employees because it affects the health, comfort, well being and productivity of building occupants. And secondarily, poor air quality can negatively impact industrial equipment and production.
Sources of Indoor Air Pollution
The term “Sick Building Syndrome” was first used by the World Health Organization in 1986, when studies linked certain health problems to a variety of indoor air pollutants that became more concentrated as buildings became “tighter” in an effort to improve energy efficiency. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like formaldehyde were initially identified as major indoor air pollutants.
Today indoor air pollution is recognized as a major health problem by the EPA, the Center for Disease Control and many other health, safety and environmental organizations.
Design, Maintenance and Operation of Ventilation Systems
Maintaining good indoor air quality requires attention to the building’s heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system; the design and layout of the space; and pollutant source management. HVAC systems include all of the equipment used to ventilate, heat and cool the building; to move the air around the building (ductwork); and to filter and clean the air. These systems can have a significant impact on how pollutants are distributed and removed. From Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), EPA.
- Equipment maintenance. Diligent maintenance of HVAC equipment is essential for the adequate delivery and quality of building air. All well-run buildings have preventive maintenance programs that help ensure the proper functioning of HVAC systems.
- Ventilation system design. The air delivery capacity of an HVAC system is based in part on the projected number of people and amount of equipment in a building. When areas in a building are used differently than their original purpose, the HVAC system may require modification to accommodate these changes. For example, if a storage area is converted into space occupied by people, the HVAC system may require alteration to deliver enough conditioned air to the space.
- Outside air supply. Adequate supply of outside air, typically delivered through the HVAC system, is necessary in any office environment to dilute pollutants that are released by equipment, building materials, furnishings, products and people. Distribution of ventilation air to occupied spaces is essential for comfort.
Intgrity A/C Dallas HVAC: Custom Commercial Solutions, Big and Small
• HVAC System Design and Project Management
• HVAC System Maintenance and Repair
• Refrigeration System Maintenance, Repair and Replacement
• HVAC New System Sales and Installation
Our experienced and certified technicians have been helping Dallas businesses and churches with commercial HVAC service needs since 1999. We work with all HVAC brands.
No matter what type of commercial property Integrity Air Conditioning services – from churches to office buildings to movie theaters – we provide custom HVAC services with minimal disruption.
Our commercial HVAC clients in the Dallas area include educational environments, healthcare facilities, hospitality facilities, churches and more.
At Integrity Air Conditioning – We Honestly Care For Your Comfort
Residential and Commercial – A/C, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality.
Dallas Family Owned, Family Operated Since 1999
Integrity Air Conditioning, LLC, is a Dallas area family owned and family operated HVAC Services company providing air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services; residential and commercial HVAC.
Founded by Ben Green in 1999, we have continuously provided professional HVAC repairs and services to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of our clients’ homes, offices, churches and commercial facilities.
HVAC Service with Honesty and Integrity
Serving residents of the Dallas area, we provide fast, efficient HVAC service and install with honesty and integrity. Our certified and experienced HVAC techs do not ‘work on commission’.
We will never try to sell you something you do not need. If a new air conditioning or heating system replacement is needed – we evaluate your home or commercial facility and recommend the best options for your space – and your budget.
Integrity Air Conditioning is Here for You in the Dallas Fort Worth Area
Whether you need heating, air conditioning, healthy air quality or energy efficient insulation – Integrity Air Conditioning is here for you.
• Air Conditioning Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
• Heating Repair – We work on all brands, Residential and Commercial.
• Commercial HVAC Services – We work on all brands.
• 24/7 Emergency Service Available – Residential and Commercial.
• VIP Discounts Club – Semi-annual Maintenance Tune-ups, valuable free services plus discounts and repairs.
• Air Conditioning Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your A/C system.
• Heating Maintenance – Reduce your energy bills by scheduling maintenance service for your furnace.
• Central Air Conditioning and Mini-Splits – We install central units and mini-split air conditioners, all brands.
• Ductwork Repair and Sealing – Leaky ducts cause your money to escape as hot air; create hot and cold spots; activate allergies.
• Indoor Healthy Air and Air Quality – Breathe clean, healthy air indoors! North Texas allergies can be severe; breathe comfortably.
Integrity Air Conditioning
24/7 Emergency Service in the DFW Area
No-Obligation, No-Risk, Free Estimate on New Installs
Or Use the Form Below to Contact Us by Email.
Thanks for visiting our website!